Play Mom in Dabangg 2

Mar 2012. A year back, buzz was that that film could either progress with Rajjo and Chulbul Pandey starting to be parents, or go inside flashback mode. Sonakshi, that's preparing to play Rajjo ever again, opposite Salman Khan, admits the story moves forward inside sequel to her attack debut.

“I don’t think I often divulge too much in regards to film that’s yet to be on floors. Arbaaz (director, producer and script writer) would possibly not like it. We have to attempt to keep as much once we can under wraps until such time as the film’s release, following Christmas, ” says Sonakshi, contributing, “Since I was shown pregnant within the last few frames of that film, I’m quite confident I’ll be playing mom to Chulbul Jr. Really, I wouldn’t mind when he also sports some sort of moustache like his large father! ”

It’s said that even prior to the script for the follow up to her debut has been sealed, Sonakshi was available Race 2, the sequel to your 2008 movie, Race. The actor had quite possibly expressed in February this coming year that she was looking towards presenting herself in a fully western avatar in that movie. However, she’s no longer the main cast now. “I come to feel bad. I agreed to undertake the film, but the idea got delayed, and As i moved out, ” your lady says, adding, “Dabangg 2 was announced just after. ”
collection from world wide web. sonakshisinha. net.

No comments:

Post a Comment